POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

All I have to say is...SURPRISINGLY AMAZING!!

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

This is so great. This brings back memories. I have been watching these Nazo Unleashed videos for years and now your starting to bring those memories back to me and others with Sonic: The Wrath Of Nazo in 2019. Chakra-X, I hope you continue to make this sequel successful by finding times to work on it. You are great, your cool because "the X makes it sound cool", and also your awesome. So please bring back mine and everyone's memories back by completing this the best you can. :)

Jaredlc (The Bros are the strongest of all)

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Sonic: I am in my true form Sigma your no match for me die. Anyways its great I love this series.
THE BEST AWESOMENESS!!!!

Sonic RPG eps 7 Sonic RPG eps 7

Why would you say don't complain, they won't even care that much. But great RPG game even if its not fully an RPG. (I know what

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Wow Nazo has a hyper form i never knew that so cool!!! ^_^

Thanks For This Charkra-X.

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

I discovered that if you hit play more then once it brings Mario back to his original spot.

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

When Yoshi screamed it was a funny scream it made no sence. LOL EVERYBODY!!!

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

I like this opening its cool but when are you gonna finish the series i seen them all 5 times its boring without an ending but still needs a 5 star rating why is Kolorado at this part 43 seconds.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

OMG THIS IS AWSOME THE WORDS THE STUFF IS AWSOME!!! BUT THERES A PROBLEM WHEN ARE YOU GONNA START MAKING THE EPISODES AGAIN I WATCHED ALL OF THEM AND I WANT MORE I ONLY SAW THIS WEIRD ENDING I WANT IT SOON.

P.S LOOK AT MY ART.

Sonic Syythe World 16 Sonic Syythe World 16

A killer Z it makes no sence when the shadow guy has one of the hedgehogs on it then soon it will move to a different platform then it moves to the hedgehog then it dies.